1992 Engineering batch from Assam Engineering College Celebrates their 25th Year Anniversary of graduation
Dear Our Batch of AECians (1992),
Class of 1992 (Jan) will be completing 25 Years of graduation Out from AEC which falls during the month of January 2017.
To commemorate the occasion in a grand manner; we are planning to celebrate the occasion with a 2-day affair with exciting night camping experience in the scenic country side ambiance away, from the humdrum’s of city life.
- Dates : 7th January 2017 (Sat) & 8th January 2017 (Sun)
- Venue: Near Bijaynagar (Outskirts of Guwahati approx. 40 km from City).
- Day 1: Refreshing Getaway with Camping in tents by the riverside with bonfire, music, barbeque, ethnic dishes, games for children, etc.
- Day 2: Fishing, River Boat Cruise, Gangetic Dolphin Watching, Village trekking and Picnic.
Besides, the above we (our Batch) will also do some Social Work (Giving Back to the Society)which will be informed later.
You will appreciate the fact that since this will be an out-door event, it will require some detailed and meticulous planning like hiring of tents, mobile toilets, logistics, fooding, etc., so need timely support from all of you.
Visit WhatsApp to see the detail contact info. (Phone, Email Ids are removed from this page for privacy).
In anticipation of your kind cooperation and full support in making the event a memorable one.
With Best Regards,
Dwipendra Nath Sarma (Moni)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Since it will be winters and it will be very cold out-doors: —-The tents are air-tight and can accommodate 4 and 2 occupants with sponge mattress, sleeping bags and pillows.
- Toilets and Bathrooms:—- Adequate number of portable toilets and bathrooms will be arranged for the campers.
- Water Facilities:— Drinking and non-drinking water will be arranged at site.
- Security:—- Boundary (outer) perimeter barricading will be arranged with watch and ward staff.
- Sound and Lights:—- There will be enough ambience lights with generator facility.
- Stage:—- 10 feet x 10 feet stage for artists/performance.
- Cooking and Dining: Separate area for the same with perimeter barricading.
- Barbecue Zone:– Including firewood and barbeque shacks.
- Waste Management:— Dustbins will be place all over the place with cleaning laborers.